Division III Week – an annual celebration of the impact student-athletes have on their campus and community – is here!
The Johnson & Wales University Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) is celebrating with a different event each day. All JWU Denver students are encouraged to attend and participate!
- Monday: Dodgeball, 7 p.m., Wildcat Center
Kick off DIII week by blowing off some steam in the gym!
- Tuesday: Frisbee Golf, 6 p.m., Coors Family Commons
Take advantage of our on-campus disc golf course – or just come and toss the Frisbee around.
- Wednesday: Wildcat Wednesday, All Day
Throw on your favorite blue JWU gear and show off your Wildcat pride!
- Thursday: Cookout/Pie the Coaches, Coors Family Commons, 4:30-8 p.m.
Start your weekend by chowing down on some grilled grub and playing some lawn games. Bring some cash to pie your favorite (or least favorite) coach to raise money for SAAC.
- Friday: Community Service, SAME Café, 10 a.m.
Embrace a core value of DIII athletics by helping making a difference in our surrounding community! SAME Café is local nonprofit restaurant that serves healthy food to everyone, regardless of ability to pay.
- Saturday: Men's Lacrosse, Aurora Sports Park, noon
DIII Week wraps up with the men's lacrosse game against CSU-Pueblo. Come on out and support your fellow Wildcats!